Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quality produce - Save money too.

Default Quality produce - Save money too.

The eggs from Charles Angus up past the park hotel in Thurso are still only £1 for a box of six.

Also available are potatoes (red skinned, good all rounders), carrots, cabbage, turnip and parsnip all 50pence. The cabbage and turnips are huge!

Cauliflower are £1 each, but taste lovely, no nasty chemicals or forced along.

The eggs sell so fast they will keep for 2 or 3 weeks and so much fresher than the supermarket eggs. The veg stays fresh all week and is much better value for money than the supermarket veggies.

The rest of the shop is an emporium and it is amazing how cheap DIY stuff is from there too.

Give it a try......you won`t be disappointed.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Puffin Croft also sells great Veggie Boxes, Eggs etc etc., and they deliver to your door on a regular basis. Great quality and reliable too. You can also buy from their croft if you are out at John O'Groats.

Puffin Croft
    John O'Groats
    Caithness
    KW1 4YS

Tel - 01955 611775

e-mail gazkris1@live.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/puffin.shop?fref=ts

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Is it round the back of the Park Hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Is it round the back of the Park Hotel?
    Yep, that s where Charlie Angus is.

He does a great line in wheel bearings for American boat trailers too.

Kodiak..........agree with you also about Puffin Farm Croft box delivery, but I found it wasn`t things we would use and didn`t last the week.....made some damned fine soup though.

Ducati........know what you mean...... When the coop got new smaller trollies there was nowhere to hang my handbag or the bag of shopping bags, but Charlie`s emporium came to the rescue with a clip which went on the trolley at the slim end and the bags clipped onto the wider end. Sold mine five times over in the car park as other folks saw the potential.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today