Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asda at Tain

Default Asda at Tain

Why don't buses go from wick to Add a, why is there no bus stop anywhere near it. Grrrrr. I'm sure a lot of people would use a bus.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

unless you've got a personal gripe against tesco, i'm not sure it'd be worth the time and hassle Fran.

the selection and price is much the same as Wick Tesco, but the cafe at ASDA (unbelievably) is even worse than Tescos

to add to your misery; after that long journey, disappointing purchases and inept cafe staff with inedible food ... they have square toilet seats .... that's right, square toilet seats

The cafe in Inverness ASDA was worse than the cafe in tescos in Inverness on the way to airport...IMHO
    But love ASDA clothing for kids as what I have had in the way of clothes doest go short n fat with funny seems when tumbled.
    And as for fluff omg its a thing to die for with bread sticks! ..for not to be gotten elsewhere things its worth a big home shop if its on the del route!
    As for square loo seats the kids thought they were a novelty and were great!....the power handdryers were the bees knees!
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

I only commented about buses not the quality of asda shopping and square toilet seats. I personally like asda very much.yesterday the staff were very efficient. I queried a past till receipt, was given a refund and also some credit on an asda gift card for my inconvenience. Very good. I still wonder about buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    I only commented about buses not the quality of asda shopping and square toilet seats. I personally like asda very much.yesterday the staff were very efficient. I queried a past till receipt, was given a refund and also some credit on an asda gift card for my inconvenience. Very good. I still wonder about buses.
    Isn't it amazing how people digress? I know the X99 goes past Asda Tain but I'm not sure it stops there. I suppose if plenty people took that journey to Asda maybe the bus would stop there.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

Hey whats wrong with shopping online and getting it delivered from ASDA...maybe selfish thoughts. but if more in the KW1 5 xx in Wick did they would expand their catchment area...
    And we would be included!
    Different products and more choice etc..!
    As I said earlier I love ASDA for what I use it for...and more choice in supermarkets might make tescos stand up and think about competition even up here!

Why don't buses go from wick to Add a, why is there no bus stop anywhere near it. Grrrrr. I'm sure a lot of people would use a bus.
    Why don't you do an online order Fran? Asda deliver to Wick 7 days a week.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

I do an online shop with asda, in fact I'm waiting for it to arrive but they don't do clothing or underwear etc that's why I like to go personallt

Its not like Tain is huge just walk from the nearest stop.
    W.A.T.P.

You can get clothing from ASDA delivered as well...

http://direct.asda.com/george/GRG_IN...efault,pg.html

£2.95 delivery charge is reasonable.

I do an online shop with asda, in fact I'm waiting for it to arrive but they don't do clothing or underwear etc that's why I like to go personallt
    I think you will find Asda home shopping do deliver clothing too.

You can buy a grocery pass that gives you 3 months deliveries of food or asda direct home shopping for 15 pounds. Excellent value

It's been estimated that 17% of the world population have to walk over 10 miles daily to collect water and to perform basic sanitary actions.

Therefor the bus not stopping at ASDA in Tain is something I can live with.

Lets take a moment to think about that 17% who don't have iPads, the internet or Facebook to complain about it...............
    Anyone know what time Tesco opens?

Asda,way better than the crap hole called tesco

asda deliver to wick but wont come 2 miles up the camster road.will come 1 mile up to my neighbour but not that extra mile to me.the van can come past from watten to lybster but not stop at the door.????????mad

Quote Originally Posted by landy View Post
    asda deliver to wick but wont come 2 miles up the camster road.will come 1 mile up to my neighbour but not that extra mile to me.the van can come past from watten to lybster but not stop at the door.????????mad
    Aye but maybe he couldnae get up that wee hill and roond that bendy bit at 5mph or through the tight gate on the bend that you have

I am now living on St Kilda and it's an absolute disgrace that Harrods won't deliver one of their hampers here.

Yours sincerely, Mr Living In The Sticks but still expecting the world to be at my beck and call.

I saw an Asda van up at Kennedy today though.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I saw an Asda van up at Kennedy today though.
    I can assure you it didn't stop at scorrie towers. I do most of my shopping at Lidl and they helicopter the goods over at no charge. Wish Harrods would take note Grrrrr!

Right, is that what the helicopter action is on that side town this evening.lol
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast