Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Partylite consultant in thurso

Talking New Partylite consultant in thurso

Hi, I am new to the area after moving down from Orkney. I have just registered as a partylite consultant.Selling a variety of candle products for your home and various of other goods. Please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone and I can happily explain what it's all about. Great idea for a catch up with friends and family and at the same time buying excellent products. If you do not wish to host a party feel free to ask for a look at the catalogue and have a good look.Hosting parties you get a % of sales for you to spend as you wish or keep it as a voucher and spend it when you wish. Hosting parties is a great night. I will come to you house and set up my kit which includes products from the catalogue and I have all the fragrances available to buy so you know exactly what they will smell like before you get them home.As well all know Xmas is just around the corner and we have some lovely items for gifts. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Bill Fernie; 29-Mar-15 at 11:34.