Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Still Chance To Get Tickets For Commonwealth Games 2014

Arrow Still Chance To Get Tickets For Commonwealth Games 2014

Sport.Caithness.Org has posted the following article:

Still Chance To Get Tickets For Commonwealth Games 2014

[IMG][/IMG] Thousands of opportunities to experience world-class live action across a wide range of sports at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games are still up for grabs. On Friday, October 11th Games organisers unveiled their latest update of available tickets across the programme in advance of the exclusive on sale period which kicks off at 10am on Monday 21 October. ... [Read Full Article]

As long as you don't want tickets for the Rugby 7's final! We applied for two of the qualifying sessions and the finals .... got tickets for the Saturday and Sunday, but not for the finals.

On another forum (rugby) that I belong to, no-one has been allocated tickets for the finals. I find it very hard to believe that Ibrox (capacity over 51,000) is sold out for the finals , but ............

Have emailed Commonwealth Games Ticketing Team asking about this. They replied by asking for my booking reference number, date of birth and full address!!! Did not ask for my sock size but that may follow! Hopefully they will answer my query now!
    Everyone's a critic ...............