Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dunbar dentist

Default Dunbar dentist

I am needing a few fillings and was wondering about Dunbar. How long does it take to get an appointment? Is there a waiting list? Does anyone know how much the white fillings cost?

Thanks

Got 2 fillings a few months ago - took all of 10 minutes, went to my usual dentist to smooth them down, and he said that I probably didn't need filling anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Scunner View Post
    Got 2 fillings a few months ago - took all of 10 minutes, went to my usual dentist to smooth them down, and he said that I probably didn't need filling anyway
    Which the begs the question, why did you go to Dunbar instead of your usual dentist?

The Dunbar is nearer home, and I thought I would support the NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was only a question. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunner View Post
    The Dunbar is nearer home, and I thought I would support the NHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How does costing time and money support the NHS?
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle