Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bailie Windfarm has been paid £268,617 NOT to generate electricity since 28th June.

Are you just jealous your not A. a shareholder in Baillie or B. the owner of said farm ??

I smell sour grapes, at your lack of judgement to buy shares in land & plant one of these wind mills on it & make a tasty packet for you & your family.

How much has the government forked out on other rubbish in the last 10 years ? How much do the government squander daily at yon nuclear place west of Thurso ? I bet it isnt much less & I bet its been squillions more since the plant was commisioned, no one complains as much as you either.

Quote Originally Posted by ywindythesecond View Post
    Putting up a great fight Reggy. When is the cavalry going to ride over the horizon to help you out?
    I'm never afraid to get stuck into debunking all your bunkem. Others are free to post as they wish.

It is rather ironic that you said that because about 3 years ago, you sent me a pm by mistake which was obviously meant for someone else who was in CWIF. The contents was basically telling them to keep me occupied with the usual anti-wind BS as you were too busy yourself with preparing for a wind farm inquiry.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubthumper View Post
    He's right ywindy. Your obsession has blinded you. You can no longer see anything that doesn't agree with your perception of how the world needs to be.
    What is wrong with my sums Tubs and does the National Grid Quarterly Report of the Constraint and Manage Regime not exist?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456