Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Introduction: Computer repairs in Thurso and around Caithness

Default Introduction: Computer repairs in Thurso and around Caithness

Hello Orgers!

Just a small introduction of myself and (shameless plug!) my business to Caithness Orgers.

I'm Graham, not new to Caithness but new to living here. I'm a life-long computer tech and have owned and managed computer shops in Ireland and Yorkshire, but have now left it all behind to set up home and business in beautiful Caithness.

That's about it for now, my signature has all the contact info if needed. All that's left to say is I look forward to getting to know you all!

-Graham

Laptop and desktop computer repairs, upgrades & sales
    Call-out service available throughout Caithness or drop off at our office in Thurso
    Tel: 07576 965 508 • www.caithnesscomputers.co.uk • facebook.com/CaithnessComputers

Good luck with your new venture!

Tilly Teckel Guest

Ditto! Best of luck

Thank you both very much! I've had some new customers already, found through this forum, so hopefully the trend will continue. Thanks again for the good lucks!

Call-out service available throughout Caithness or drop off at our office in Thurso
    Tel: 07576 965 508 • www.caithnesscomputers.co.uk • facebook.com/CaithnessComputers

You're most welcome!

There are a few similar businesses already in Caithness. I hope you all prosper.

I hope so too! I think there's enough business to go 'round. Time will tell