Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hs2

Are those in the no camp scared to stand on their own two feet. Get off your knees and look after yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    Are those in the no camp scared to stand on their own two feet. Get off your knees and look after yourselves.
    wow is that really all you can come up with after all that time thinking, don't you think its time to give up on this ridiculous pipe dream, before you waste another year on it , perhaps you could get a hobby, so you don't have to while away the hours desperately searching for a tiny scrap of anything that you think backs your lost cause

You hope its a pipe dream, open your eyes and ears instead of just blethering.

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    wow is that really all you can come up with after all that time thinking, don't you think its time to give up on this ridiculous pipe dream, before you waste another year on it , perhaps you could get a hobby, so you don't have to while away the hours desperately searching for a tiny scrap of anything that you think backs your lost cause

You hope its a pipe dream, open your eyes and ears instead of just blethering.
    I have, that's why I know its a pipe dream,you should try it, then you might see sense.
    anyway I bet you are mentally exhausted now,that's 2 sentences in 2 days is that a record for you?

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    I am a died in the wool unionist and think its ridiculous
    Wot, you expired whilst wearing woolen garments. "DYED" plonker

Still blethering

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    I have, that's why I know its a pipe dream,you should try it, then you might see sense.
    anyway I bet you are mentally exhausted now,that's 2 sentences in 2 days is that a record for you?

Still blethering
    And your still insulting, and not debating, just posting one liners
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Still blethering
    yes, still struggling with more than one sentence at a time?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234