Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you eat a Tunnock's Caramel Log without making a mess?

Default How do you eat a Tunnock's Caramel Log without making a mess?

Is it possible?

Not possible but it's well worth the mess. You just get stuck in and when your done stand up, the crumbs all land on the floor and they are not quite so noticeable then lol

open your mouth, push the log into your mouth and into the left cheek as far as it will go and then whilst holding it against the left cheek, push the other end of the log into the right cheek. Job done! no crumbs, no lost coconut bits and one big smile!

what Big Gaz said, easy.

Default Tunnock's Log

These used to be my very favourite sweet and biscuit rolled into one delight. I also at one time worked in the printing department of a company that produced the wrappers for them which used to make me drool when that print run was on.

Unfortunately I now have diabetes and they are off the menu, they were defiantly a messy eat though, especially when driving.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    These used to be my very favourite sweet and biscuit rolled into one delight. I also at one time worked in the printing department of a company that produced the wrappers for them which used to make me drool when that print run was on.

Unfortunately I now have diabetes and they are off the menu, they were defiantly a messy eat though, especially when driving.
    Same here as I am Diabetic as is Mrs Kodiak. This means that we do not have any form of sweet biscuit in the house at all. Sadness all round,

On the other hand now that we can buy Stevia in the UK, surely some bright spark will start to make biscuits with Stevia and not sugar.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Sucking it out the wrapper, and then biting and sucking further almost works.

The problem is that you end up with some paper in your mouth, which is difficult to extract....

One solution involves buying a huge packet and practising a lot.

Eat it in the cab of the tractor. Once all those crumbs mix up with the sharn on the floor, no-one will ever notice!

Do you have a spare tractor you can lend me?

Will I have to come over, or will you let me bring it here?

Use a paper plate and a knife.
    Cut the tunnocks log into bite size pieces and pop into your mouth bit at a time then roll the paper plate up into a funnel and tip the crumbs into your mouth!
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

Pelican bib?

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Use a paper plate and a knife.
    Cut the tunnocks log into bite size pieces and pop into your mouth bit at a time then roll the paper plate up into a funnel and tip the crumbs into your mouth!
    Great idea - I must try that!

Am I listening to the voice of experience, or are you exceptionally innovative?

Quote Originally Posted by linnie612 View Post
    Pelican bib?
    That would surely work, but wouldn't you lose a lot of the bits in the process?

Use a spoon for the dropped bits!

Quote Originally Posted by linnie612 View Post
    Use a spoon for the dropped bits!
    That would also work, and it would work even better if you could break off bits of chocolate with the proper bits....

You and Dadie should be on Dragons' Den!

GG have you never played the childrens game where you all sit in a circle have a dice and have to roll a 6 then have to put on gloves (other random things like a scarf and wellies etc)and try to unwrap a choccie bar (if very evil frozen) and eat as much as you can in bite sized bits with a knife and fork before someone else rolls a 6 at which time its their turn to put on the gloves etc...

I can't say I've ever played that game....

Is there an adult version?

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Sucking it out the wrapper, and then biting and sucking further almost works.

The problem is that you end up with some paper in your mouth, which is difficult to extract....
    Always knew you were a sucker!

hmmn think you could adapt the rules somewhat for an adult version..vodka jelly through a straw?
    But im trying to work out the probability of rolling a double 6 or just one 6 if you use two die instead of one....
    Just to try and work out how much time I would expect to get to eat chocolate if it takes approx 30 seconds per roll (allowing for super org people that roll and get the dice ready for rerolling in 3 secs flat and the person that loses the dice under the couch that takes 3 mins to retrieve etc)
    So far I have worked out its a 2out of 6 if only needing one 6 and a 1 in 36 if using 2 dice to get a double six which means a whole mars bar could be eaten before the next double 6

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast