By way of introduction I am Mairi MacLeod, I spent several years trying out different home working options , none of which were viable and several that were pure scams. For the past 2 years I have worked 2 Self Employed options which are excellent and legitimate working opportunities which provide flexibility around my life commitments.
I developed Quality life Solutions Ltd as this was a requirement for partnering with Arise UK to undertake call centre work from home, people can now access clients through my company and receive mentoring and support for a minimal monthly fee without setting up their own companies, I have been recognised as one of the 9 Premier Partners by Arise UK and am currently the only Partner in Scotland with this recognition.
Payment is on an hourly rate and paid each 9th of the month, there are fees for initial training, the Job Centre has recognised this and may offer support dependant on your circumstances.
The second commission based opportunity is with Utility Warehouse Discount Club (Telecom Plus) a British PLC on the FTSE 250, who are a carrier for energy and telecoms providing services at a lower rate and with amazing customer service, becoming a member of the Club affords you the option to further reduce your essential outgoings through shopping with the thousands of online and High Street partners of the company.
I welcome any enquiries and would be delighted to help anyone develop their income through either of these options whether as a supplement to current earnings/pension/ benefits, full time or part time earning
Call me on 01847 891233 or 07942882627