Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Facebook again

Default Facebook again

So I am constantly be told by facebook to promote my page to get more likes. I don't care if anyone likes my page but I was wondering what is in it for them as they are so insistant?

they want you to purchase advertising. The more likes you have, the better the advertising deal plus if you have a ton of likes, it leads to more likes and more adverts. You can actually organise your own advertising but i don't know the ins-n-outs of it

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    So I am constantly be told by facebook to promote my page to get more likes. I don't care if anyone likes my page but I was wondering what is in it for them as they are so insistant?
    More money from advertisers.

Found a rather interesting fact on the net today. Seems it is quite easy to sue someone for defamation on facebook or any other chat sites. Better watch what we are saying. Mind you a lot of there users would have nothing to sue for.

Win win fer Lawyers though!

My Facebook wants me to be friends with dead people!!
    I have long since stopped using it very much, if at all.