Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Nor Scot

Quote Originally Posted by equusdriving View Post
    I bet salesmen rub their hands together when they see you coming,salesman "morning madam would you like to part exchange your car for this nice shiny one" Squidge " is it more economical" salesman "well it could well be" Squidge "is it cheaper to tax" salesman "well it could well be" Squidge "is it cheaper to insure" salesman "well it could well be" Squidge "is it cheaper to maintain" salesman "well it could well be" Squidge " has it got service history" salesman "maybe" Squidge "how much is it" salesman "I will let you know after we have done the deal" Squidge "wow that sounds perfect I will take it"
    More personal insults Equus - do you actually have anything of any value to say?

Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
    Britain First isnt my recommendation.Golach. I dont suggest that ANYONE grubs around in some of the unionist pages unless they have a strong stomach for EDL, SDL. National Front ( yes they still exist - particularly in the Anerdeen area for some reason) anti islam, anti catholic rhetoric. They can be really really unpleasant. Dont go there.
    Oddthing did Squidge, not you
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Oddthing did Squidge, not you
    Then she assumes you have a strong tummy Golach. Occasionally I follow a link and end up somewhere like these pages - they make me feel like i need a shower.

More personal insults Equus - do you actually have anything of any value to say?
    I didn't see any insults.

He was just alluding to the say Yes campaign has an answer for anything, they tell you what you want to hear and that perhaps you are their most evangelical angel for all seasons.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Lol rheghead - maybe - I think thats a bit disingenuous though - It was designed to be insulting. And besides you think its ok to suggest I am just a silly lovestruck wifie without an opinion to call her own so forgive me if I dont think you're opinion on whether something is insulting is worth much. Maybe I should just be glad Equus didnt call me a liar - thats the usual route taken.

I am vocal in my support for Independence Rheghead cos I beleive its the right way to go and if that makes me an angel then so be it.

Then she assumes you have a strong tummy Golach. Occasionally I follow a link and end up somewhere like these pages - they make me feel like i need a shower.
    Oddquine did because golach, himself, linked to that site when asserting that the SNP supported the IRA as proof of his assertion..so either he reads it, or he happened to input IRA and SNP or words to that effect into Google just by happenstance! See posts #74 and #76 in the Your reasons for voting No in the Independence referendum thread.

makes me wonder how you cope in real life if you think that is personal insults it is no worse than comments you make, so dry your sensitive little eyes and trot on

Maybe I should just be glad Equus didnt call me a liar - thats the usual route taken.
    indeed when you lie I call you a liar just as you have called me and others before, the difference is you are also HYPOCRITE!

Lol equus anything else honey?

You assume Im upset by your personal comments. I am not. I simply remarked on the fact that you threw insults around but said nothing of any value. Just as you throw your insults around but do not ever back them up with anything or give any real reasons for the accusations you make. I try hard never to call anyone names or personally insult them. I might not always succeed but i do try to only attack the post and never the poster.

So crack on with your insults... Maybe you would like to make a quick list and we can get them out of the way all at once and move on. Perhaps a poll? Or a sticky thread so you can keep them all in one place and not forget which particular insult you are up to. You could alphabetise it or use a different one for each day of the week.

Crack on Equus. I'll just get on with grown up stuff and leave you to your musings on the "many failings of Squidge.

You assume Im upset by your personal comments. I am not. I simply remarked on the fact that you threw insults around but said nothing of any value. Just as you throw your insults around but do not ever back them up with anything or give any real reasons for the accusations you make. I try hard never to call anyone names or personally insult them. I might not always succeed but i do try to only attack the post and never the poster.

So crack on with your insults... Maybe you would like to make a quick list and we can get them out of the way all at once and move on. Perhaps a poll? Or a sticky thread so you can keep them all in one place and not forget which particular insult you are up to. You could alphabetise it or use a different one for each day of the week.

Crack on Equus. I'll just get on with grown up stuff and leave you to your musings on the "many failings of Squidge.
    So let me get this right, you are whining because I made a post, you criticized it and I responded, wow if that's being grown up, I am glad I didn't bother

And again .... Nothing said.......Do you actually have anything to say about the report i posted?

And again .... Nothing said.......Do you actually have anything to say about the report i posted?
    no I couldn't be bothered to read it, because like you I am only interested in my own opinion

Just a quicky as I haven't read the previous 300+ posts.

Interesting view from the Finnish contingent.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3146...7743209316543/

no I couldn't be bothered to read it, because like you I am only interested in my own opinion
    I am interested in your opinion too Equus its just a shame you dont have one.

I am interested in your opinion too Equus its just a shame you dont have one.
    Oh really, then why do you waste so much time questioning it and trying to change it then
    Last edited by equusdriving; 03-Oct-13 at 22:14.

Come on, squidge....how many pro-unionists on here do anything much other than produce insulting, pretty much trolling one-liners with no content? Equus is not the only culprit..but certainly the worst one. Pretty much given up on here bar the Genealogy section, because you can't have a factual debate/discussion....which is why I no longer do nice and polite all the time. You know something..there is much better debate on this subject on a Football Forum I frequent ....but then it kicks the trolls into touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Come on, squidge....how many pro-unionists on here do anything much other than produce insulting, pretty much trolling one-liners with no content? Equus is not the only culprit..but certainly the worst one
    Thank you I am honored. but I think you are doing pirattelassie a great injustice oh yeah but she's one of your lot
    because you can't have a factual debate/discussion
    hahahaha lolololo....
    which is why I no longer do nice and polite all the time.
    oh yeah its only pro-unionist who have to do nice and polite isn't it
    You know something..there is much better debate on this subject on a Football Forum I frequent ....but then it kicks the trolls into touch.
    bye then................missing you already

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    Oil rich Norway. Population 4.9 million,independent and prosperous.
    Oil rich Scotland. Population 5.2 million, too wee, too poor, too stupid.
    Think Independence, and please no one reply with so we are, or some other bitchy remark. Show your maturity.
    how about this for starters?
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/433...+Showbiz+Feed)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/alis...6pLid%3D213251
    Last edited by equusdriving; 04-Oct-13 at 09:40.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsMAN View Post
    Just a quicky as I haven't read the previous 300+ posts.

Interesting view from the Finnish contingent.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/3146...7743209316543/
    Cripes there are some serious nutters on there. Just hope they get the help they will need after the NO vote.

Here is a slightly more positive facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-...herStrathclyde
    Last edited by ducati; 06-Oct-13 at 20:02.

Thank you I am honored. but I think you are doing pirattelassie a great injustice oh yeah but she's one of your lothahahaha lolololo....oh yeah its only pro-unionist who have to do nice and polite isn't it bye then................missing you already
    Piratelassie tries to get a debate going on the most important decision for our country in 305 years...as do most of us who post re the Independence issue and the possibilities of it...and I applaud her for that. Trolling is posting eternally often in a multitude of consecutive posts and saying nothing to help any discussion, but making comments intended to flame.....something at which you are an expert....and something which piratelassie does not do. You would fit well with the commentators on Daily Mail Independence articles, which appear to attract completely irrational Unionists.

After all, unless you are completely brain dead, you must know the possibilities offered by the UK Government for the future are no less pie in the sky, if that is how you want to consider the papers by the Scottish Government. The Tories for example are saying they will get us back into surplus by 2020......when they are still adding in 2013, annually, with monotonous regularity, to the debt they said they would have reduced by 2015, but won't. Reducing long-term debt is not reducing debt if you use a credit card to do that........as any ordinary fairly intelligent punter knows....heck...ask me!

Given the debt has not reduced, but has in fact increased...from about £780 billion when they took over to about a £trillion plus today ,...and in the process of failing to reduce the debt, the Coalition are trashing, and the Tories are promising to continue to trash, everybody on benefits, in the forlorn hope they will catch the relatively few chancers (who are much more intelligent than our Government and can work the crap systems they have set up), and don't really, tbh, cost us that much in the great scheme of things compared to th Big Business perks,...like tax avoidance schemes etc......but then the unemployed aren't going to be in a position to give MPs lucrative directorsihps once they get dunted from their seats.

I found it interesting that, given the gradual privatistion of the NHS, which is ongoing in England and may well be extended to Scotland, if many in Westminster have their way re "harmonising " of services in the UK (and I'm not sure if that will only apply only to the NHS....time and a No vote will tell) to find that..that 147 peers and 73 MPs who voted on NHS reconstruction have direct connections as shareholders, or have parents/parents-in-law,family who are shareholders, in most of the companies who now provide drugs, hospital services etc to the NHS under contract. Voting to ensure their income you think?

Add to the targeting of those on benefits..the targeting of everybody in Public Service...re salaries and pensions.....and job losses. ..which, of course adds to the numbers of the undeserving unemployed...and thus to welfare spending. You care to tell me which sector of society is going to be targeted from 2015 to 2020, bar those on benefits or working to try to make our Governments systems work for us within the limitations of what our MPs impose...because they know those on benefits and public employees are the easy options who won't trash the MPs' employment possibilities when they are not re-elected.

How much chance, on past performance over years, by any UK Government there has ever been that their pie in the sky projections will be accomplished....and what it will another five years in the UK under whichever Government, neither of which has appeared open to rolling-back the damaging policies of their predecessors since the reign of Thatcher?

But many of you who like the status quo, for whatever reason,don't want debate...you just want a chance to sneer and denigrate all your countrymen and neighbours.......and the Government they elected in Scotland in favour of support for a Government which we did not elect in Westminster...although you may have voted for it.

I don't expect pro-Unionists to be any more polite than I am.......but I do expect them to offer some cogent reasons for supporting the status quo if they are going to take part in a forum discussion.........otherwise, why bother to post at all if they have nothing to offer to sway the undecided voter in their direction but their own irrationality? We saw how that worked with the Labour negativity campaign...when the SNP got the majority the system had been set up to deny them.

Leaving Caithness at the end of the month....but you won't miss me....because I'll still be looking in........and from time to time posting....as I will on the Football forum to which I alluded. That's the beauty of the Internet...you can argue with people all over the world!