Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Lone Ranger

Natural Solutions Guest

Default The Lone Ranger

Not sure why it's been a box office flop in the US, possibly the topic. BUT - if you like Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean then you'll probably enjoy this film. It's full of slapstick comedy and typical 'Jack Sparrow' antics. Plenty of laughs - very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Solutions View Post
    Not sure why it's been a box office flop in the US, possibly the topic. BUT - if you like Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean then you'll probably enjoy this film. It's full of slapstick comedy and typical 'Jack Sparrow' antics. Plenty of laughs - very enjoyable.
    That is exactly why it flopped as most people go not want to see another character acting like Jack Sparrow, been done, seen it so don't want to see it again.

Me I will wait until it come to SKY and it won't cost me anything.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

OOOps accidental double post as had trouble connecting.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Slapstick and the Lone Ranger doesn't work for me. That has ruined it in my opinion and I won't be rushing out to the cinema to see it. I'm not sure it was ready for the big screen either. A series might have been a better idea.