Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Chobbers aged 26 on Bass

Default Chobbers aged 26 on Bass

I thought this was a fair contrast from my previous Chobbers video Youtube link. He's mad for showing off these days (he may be right!! - or just mad).

Anyway, I'm sure he could give Stanely Clarke a reasonable run for his money if this is anything to go by . . . . .

Enjoy

PS: The drummer is Graham Walker (Gary Moore/London session player etc.)

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDO9a1mdDo
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Don't think I will visit that one as I can not afford a new monitor at the mo!

It was wonderful and my monitor is totally undamaged.

Wow! I'm impressed! Great stuff ChobbersJnr.....so when do we get to hear/see Gleber2's solo??
    I was just getting into it as it faded out....
    You get what you give

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post
    Wow! I'm impressed! Great stuff ChobbersJnr.....so when do we get to hear/see Gleber2's solo??
    If there is a demand for more snippets from this DVD I will post more. There's 2 hours of this particular concert recorded.

What concerns me more, is just how big Chobbers head will become!! He's fairly unbareable now, and I have to work with him on an almost weekly basic . . . . . !!

Quote Originally Posted by Deemac View Post
    If there is a demand for more snippets from this DVD I will post more. There's 2 hours of this particular concert recorded.

What concerns me more, is just how big Chobbers head will become!! He's fairly unbareable now, and I have to work with him on an almost weekly basic . . . . . !!
    I have to live with him!!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Victor Wooten eat your heart out.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    I have to live with him!!!!!
    excuse me, I have to live with you

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    excuse me, I have to live with you
    You have a choice. I have none.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

stunning...Pastorious would be proud

calls in builders to enlarge all door ways due to major increase in size of cranium

Its started already - Good (my evil plan is working . . . . he, he - Jebedy will back me up here - Jeid won't!!!!)

I want to see his head explode. It will be the ultimate stage show performance trick to wow the punters. (admittedly a one shot deal)

We need to save this for this years Hogmanay Street party, just as the countdown reaches 0!! (We'll need a bigger stage also).

I'll feed the public a slow steady diet of Chobbers genius so as not to ruin the timing of this event . . . . . . .

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post

I echo Saveman's sentiments, and would definitely like to see a video of Gleber2's solo!! That tiny snippet at fadeout was just a tease!!!

Its started already - Good (my evil plan is working . . . . he, he - Jebedy will back me up here - Jeid won't!!!!)

I want to see his head explode. It will be the ultimate stage show performance trick to wow the punters. (admittedly a one shot deal)

We need to save this for this years Hogmanay Street party, just as the countdown reaches 0!! (We'll need a bigger stage also).

I'll feed the public a slow steady diet of Chobbers genius so as not to ruin the timing of this event . . . . . . .
    Heh, heh, Deemac! You *are* awful.....but I like you!!

no comment other than I'll make sure I'm close enough to the drums for you to get caught in the blast

Excellent stuff !! Check this web site out for info on Graham Walker aged 16 / 17, as drummer in The Opium TRaill ( site includes music down loads form Caithness gigs c 1967 ) The band, mostly all mid to late teens, made quite a splash at the time, appearing in national press and on TV.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rgc/Pi.../pictures.html