Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Stem Cell Burgers

Default Stem Cell Burgers

Jebus H cripes! How desperate for meat would you have to be? As a 20 year Veggie, I can confirm, no one needs meat.

Add to this situation the Chinese have created teeth from ones own urine... would you want a set of those dentures...Angel...
    I'm not perfect, which is a shame really, as everyone else is!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Add to this situation the Chinese have created teeth from ones own urine... would you want a set of those dentures...Angel...
    I had not heard of that one, but I do recall that melamine as used in plates, cups etc as well as bonding particle board, is made from urea and formaldehyde. I wonder where they get the urea?
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Jebus H cripes! How desperate for meat would you have to be? As a 20 year Veggie, I can confirm, no one needs meat.
    Well the idea is nothing new. http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1002
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!

Tescos has a special offer on at the moment with the "in-vitro" burgers.....buy 4 boxes and get a free surgical scalpel and bandage pack so you can remove the extra body parts that you start growing once you have ingested the burger!

Given the enormous environmental damage done to the planet by the meat industry I think vat grown meat is a good idea.
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Given the enormous environmental damage done to the planet by the meat industry I think vat grown meat is a good idea.
    I did not realise, before reading background on this type of "meat" production, that the meat industry is responsible for over 50% of the worldwide "Greenhouse Gas" emissions that lead to climate change.
    That is in addition to all the hot air generated by bleating & whingeing large scale farmers complaining how hard done by they are, whilst claiming an ever increasing amount of grants and subsidies
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/