Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Which Caithness name should we choose for the new prince?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prince Ducati

0 0%
  • Prince Flynn

3 21.43%
  • Prince Gleeber

0 0%
  • Prince Golach

1 7.14%
  • Prince Joxville

8 57.14%
  • Prince Oddbloke

0 0%
  • Prince Torvaig

2 14.29%

Thread: A Caithness name for the new prince

Default A Caithness name for the new prince

If we had the chance to name the new prince after a model Caithness (forum) citizen, what would we call him?

I've just realised that I missed Prince Rheghead from the list. Apologies Rheghead - you were one of the favourites.

You might be even madder at me for substituting the oddbloke for you when I thought I'd created the poll with too many options.

Lol Jox my man looks like the girlies are all voting for you ......well I'm thinking it's the girlies x

How are the names Caithness names? They are all Org user names.and could be from any forum......and they are not specifically Caithness based usernames either. If appropriate nicknames to honour Caithness and the Org is what was intended..add Prince weeboyagee and I'll vote then! If you are just posting in case we have forgotten your existence, SiS..then kindly cease and desist....even ignoring you doesn't let us ignore you! (which is Why I am responding to the title of the Thread, because I do get to see the poll...just not what you say about it.

Who the peter dick is Prince Oddbloke?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    Lol Jox my man looks like the girlies are all voting for you ......well I'm thinking it's the girlies x
    You'll get your chance to have young Princess Alice named after you when Kate has a baby girl in a couple of years.

Prince Weeboyagee lol he'll be having a hussy fit at the thought of that one he's so anti royal I love it

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    You'll get your chance to have young Princess Alice named after you when Kate has a baby girl in a couple of years.
    ooo I can't wait recognition at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Blunderland View Post
    ooo I can't wait recognition at last.
    It's not automatic. You need to earn your royal title, but I'm sure you'll do that without too much trouble.

Just in case my life gets overly hectic when it comes time to be naming a princess I want to record my vote now for Princess Alice.

Unless the voting changes drastically, the Caithness names for the third and fourth in line to the throne will evidently be

Prince Joxville

and

Princess Alice.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Unless the voting changes drastically, the Caithness names for the third and fourth in line to the throne will evidently bePrince JoxvilleandPrincess Alice.
    I can live with that :-)

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I can live with that :-)
    Will you take Alice into your house when she's homeless and selling the Big Issue?

Yes, but she can continue selling the Big Issue, the extra money will come in handy :-)

Even a princess has to pay her way in the modern world!