Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: UKIP's true colours?

Default UKIP's true colours?

UKIP have shown their true colours by voting against a move to remove the immunity of french fascist Marine le Pen from prosecution of racism. Don't be in any doubt that these chaps are BNP in suits.

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2013/...leader-le-pen/
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Proof that they are affiliated with the BNP? Rising tensions in the uk due to migration and policies within Europe will see the UKIP party rise dramatically. People that are genuinely frustrated with the EU red tape and job markets drying up will look for someone to blame regardless and the party that promises to fix the media portrayed migration problems means that UKIP will seize the public mood of tightening migration. Come voting time UKIP will probably be stuck somewhere between Labour and The Conservatives. SNP hitlers are losing confidence as Salmond anti english is now getting boring and very hypocritical from a man who supposedly drew up the sectarian bill.

It may be wrapped in humour, but doesn't this clip say it all about the failed, social engineering, "Commie" EU? Now we're talking "true colours."

Clarke and Dawes ask the million dollar questions ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation - YouTube