Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: A carnival of idiots on show

Default A carnival of idiots on show

The rumours are true, the Scottish science minister and his advisers are a carnival of idiots on show.

It's not good when we have to rely on the tories in Westminster for increases in science funding. Scotland's science and technology would sink without trace within two or three years following secession....

The Scottish Science Minister is Alasdair Allan. He doesn't know anything about science, he isn't interested in science, and he won't fund world class science.

He is one of the reasons why a seceded Scotland would fail within a few years of secession.

What point are you trying to make?
    That you think that Alisdair Allan is an idiot or are you once again confusing a dislike for the present ruling party in Hollyrood for a dislike of the notion of Independence for Scotland?
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

All of the above. I don't confuse anything with anything else. My posts are carefully crafted, and their clarity is exactly as intended.

OK, so you're not confused, you do dislike both , but your posts are carefully crafted to intentionally confuse the two issues.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    OK, so you're not confused, you do dislike both , but your posts are carefully crafted to intentionally confuse the two issues.
    No. You are confused, which is your problem, not mine.

Last edited by squidge; 30-Jun-13 at 01:32.

yawn.......the troll is just back from the pub again

You need to experience the man in person to appreciate how poor he is.

I have to admit the lack of ability to connect inspiring kids in schools to the well being of Scotland/UK's economy by the current Scottish administrations Education and Life Long Learning ministry is staggering. Specifically Mike Russell and Alasdair Allan. It doesn't bode well for an independent Scotland (if it comes).
    B’ fheàrr a bhith sàmhach na droch dhàn a ghabhail

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    I have to admit the lack of ability to connect inspiring kids in schools to the well being of Scotland/UK's economy by the current Scottish administrations Education and Life Long Learning ministry is staggering. Specifically Mike Russell and Alasdair Allan. It doesn't bode well for an independent Scotland (if it comes).
    Indeed. Mike Russell is poor and inadequate, but Alasdair Allan has neither the interest nor the ability to do the job. That's why you see Mike Russell doing Alasdair's job for him so often.

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    What do you mean benji? What sirt of things woild you like to see and how do you think they are failing?

The carnival of idiots has at last realised its mistake. It now wants to know how we will spend the £10-15M it wants to invest in us by the end of next week.

You couldn't make it up!