Quote Originally Posted by webmannie View Post
Why don't you just call the witnesses liars, don't beat around the bush.
To tell a lie there has to be some form of malice aforethought in telling a falsehood. It could well be that the people on the bus were telling the truth as they saw it, but it might not be the case. One is for certain though, Caithness has no shortage of anti-windfarm thinking people or roadkill buzzard corpses for that matter. Just ask yourselves, what is the likelyhood of someone on a moving bus witnessing this tragic event then persuading the bus driver to make a detour to scour the area in which this event took place from a large distance away? Would it be worth their bother? Where were they going and at what time? And another thing, if a raptor got hit by a 140mph blade then I'd imagine there would be nowt much left of it bar blood and feathers. Was the corpse condition consistent with a blade strike if it was handed in as evidence in one piece??

I know Forss is subject to an extension to the existing 2 turbines and this event has come rather timely to add a welcome complication for anyone with anti-windfarm leanings.

Not saying anyone is lying neither am I being contrary for being contrary's sake, I just see this as one for objective analysis on the facts.

If we all believe everything what is given as an eyewitness account in the newspapers then we would be extremely naive to say the least...