Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: How to share PS4 games with your friends

Default How to share PS4 games with your friends

Still a member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race but I thought this video was pretty funny, been out for a week or so, surprised there's been no mention of the Xbone or the PS4 here actually.

How to share PS4 games with your friends (TUTORIAL)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKdBecUSGP0

I don't get it - do they have to be online for this to work?

Quote Originally Posted by TotsinPiiper View Post
    I don't get it - do they have to be online for this to work?
    The video is more a tongue-in-cheek response to how the Xbox One/Xbone works with regards to sharing games - they don't like it and will do whatever they can to discourage it -whereas with the PS4 you can just give someone your copy of the disc and they can play it, basically a lot easier and less cumbersome.

I say this as a PC Gamer with no interest in or bias towards consoles but were I to get one the PS4 looking looks a lot better than the Xbox One for this and many other reasons.

Ahh! So you can play your PS4 games on your PC? Cool! How did you install them? Did you use some software?

Quote Originally Posted by TotsinPiiper View Post
    Ahh! So you can play your PS4 games on your PC? Cool! How did you install them? Did you use some software?
    I think you have a problem with English comprehension (& not just on this thread), nowhere was it implied that PS4 games could be played on a PC.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    I think you have a problem with English comprehension (& not just on this thread), nowhere was it implied that PS4 games could be played on a PC.
    Look at their previous posts I may have been trolled. Could be either way.