Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Wicks boy racers

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Wow, that sounds like the type of justice that a poster that used to be on here, Flynn, used to mete out to anyone that disagreed with him!
    Has Flynn been banned also?
    W.A.T.P.

Dunno, but since putting him on the ignore list, its been blissfully peaceful, with no threats of bodily harm being bandied about.

Dunno, but since putting him on the ignore list, its been blissfully peaceful, with no threats of bodily harm being bandied about.
    When was he threatening folk with bodily harm?I never noticed that
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    I'd be interested in the reply to that too.
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    I'd be interested in the reply to that too.
    To be fair he/she has previous for making statements without backing up with the evidence.
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Earlhickey View Post
    What really was the point of your post? Everybody see's bad driving everyday, I don't think all young drivers break the law or drive round and round the town all night, but some do.
    Are you saying because some older driver break the law then it does not matter that some young folk do as well?
    Don't you think driving experience helps you assess the dangers on the roads, insurance is cheaper for experienced drivers, no?
    Your not helping saying older driver did it when they were young, it was wrong then as it's wrong now.
    You really didn't read my post properly did you? That is your prerogative but do not make out that you thought I was condoning bad driving from young or old people or those in the past. Where on earth did I say that I thought it ok for young people to emulate the idiots of yesteryear? Where did I say that I thought all young drivers break the law or drive round and round all night? Where did I say that it was not wrong for older drivers to break the law? There are old and young drivers on the roads and always have been but I certainly do not defend either age group of idiots who put their own and others lives at risk......again, my apologies for no paragraphing.....

Did you at any point see in my statements threats of bodily harm? I never threatened anybody. I simply want this issue between my friends and a certain sanctimonious, self-righteous loudmouth to be resolved face to face, instead of the loudmouth in question cowering behind a meaningless user-name, which he/she/it feels gives them the power to say whatever hurtful and insulting garbage they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Can't quote directly anymore, as his posts are blissfully invisible. But I think it went something along the lines that if anyone called him Paddy, they would be unconscious before they finished their sentence. The grounds for that was that Paddy was perceived to be a racist term.

I found this surprising, as he had earlier posted that he had been, or was going out to celebrate St Paddy's Day

With such hypocrisy, the Ignore List was the only option.

Yep I stand corrected.Not really a threat as such, more of a statement
    W.A.T.P.

Crikey!
    Missing the fun on this thread. A new troller...... apologies, some newcomers to the .org, threats of Chrome Exhaust Tips at dawn by the sounds of things and an infarction or two!!

Methinks I need to write a strongly worded and vaguely literate letter to the grammar polis.

If you're referring to me as said troll, maybe you should write a strongly worded letter to the police. But please, next time try to spell "infraction" properly for the sake of us all, as infarction means dead tissue, a form of necrosis. Reminds me a bit of yourself, to be honest...

Can't quote directly anymore, as his posts are blissfully invisible. But I think it went something along the lines that if anyone called him Paddy, they would be unconscious before they finished their sentence. The grounds for that was that Paddy was perceived to be a racist term.

I found this surprising, as he had earlier posted that he had been, or was going out to celebrate St Paddy's Day

With such hypocrisy, the Ignore List was the only option.
    and ive been told a pack of lies all my childhood days agghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    Sorry s.i.s. but "driving over boy racers slowly" seems a bit insensitive considering the subject of the thread. I hope the thread will be closed soon, it is only going round and round in circles and causing more pain. Maybe something more constructive would be a better idea.......
    Insensitive? Arguably, perhaps, but only because a minority of people bring chronic arguments over from other threads. This thread is about someone being annoyed by the inane habits of a number of car-driving young people, which is an issue I can sympathise with.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456