Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicks boy racers

Default Wicks boy racers

i made a account to post just for this i don't usually make accounts or bother much with internet but,over the last few years it has got worse, especially pultney side and downtown..do these idiots not have a life? i wonder who is encouraging them and why have they been allowed to carry on with this..it is destroying our town...really surprised someone hasn't been knocked down and killed yet, it will end up happening in due course i guess,then people will take notice,
    no wonder everyone is going to tescos its out the town and has less noise and hassle
    it must be ever so empowering driving there 1.0L cars with big exhausts..i am so jealous.
    kids under 21 should only be allowed to drive cars that are built to go 55mph max meaning no out of town trips
    all you idiots who think your "cool" on the roads just know people are rolling there eyes at you because its pathetic
    rant over

Here we go again
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSeXy View Post
    i made a account to post just for this i don't usually make accounts

SNIP

rant over
    Thanks for sharing!

Very coincedental this thread is.Do we have a sock puppeteer in our midst?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Here we go again
    Very coincedental this thread is.Do we have a sock puppeteer in our midst?
    no idea of what you are talking about so i am confused as of what orifice you are talking out of - as i recollect you don't even live in caithness so what would you no next to diddly squat? are you trying to entice someone to this thread?? please keep your conspiracy theory's to yourself? as i could not care less for them i was merely stating a point/fact/truth! whatever you want to call it i have lived here for 42 years
    shall i pull up thread apon thread of you dropping excrement on different topics( infact nah i have a life plus you would enjoy that because i know your type and i know right now you are sipping that coffee and pulling on them slippers and smoking that pipe getting ready for your 5 seconds of fame on caithness.org Well done!!), if whats being said in each thread is trending,it must be true?? you post nothing but derogatory remarks putting people down is this what you do to fill your day? or are you just lonely as i cant see someone with a mind-state like you having any/many friends. i don't mean to cause offense to you but like nature with someone of your pigheadedness its natural pecking order to take them out there " comfort zone " you need to find yourself something to do also possibly smile more often its free

also i see your name was wrong? mi61 yeah your special alright and 1 being your age group

carry on but don't expect a reply obviously i said to much and i didn't post it to have a ongoing rant/argument and i wont be brought into any kind of BS
    Last edited by BigSeXy; 11-Jun-13 at 03:29.

6. Default Boy racers

Good point !!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSeXy View Post
    i made a account to post just for this i don't usually make accounts or bother much with internet but,over the last few years it has got worse, especially pultney side and downtown..do these idiots not have a life? i wonder who is encouraging them and why have they been allowed to carry on with this..it is destroying our town...really surprised someone hasn't been knocked down and killed yet, it will end up happening in due course i guess,then people will take notice,
    no wonder everyone is going to tescos its out the town and has less noise and hassle
    it must be ever so empowering driving there 1.0L cars with big exhausts..i am so jealous.
    kids under 21 should only be allowed to drive cars that are built to go 55mph max meaning no out of town trips
    all you idiots who think your "cool" on the roads just know people are rolling there eyes at you because its pathetic
    rant over
    I dont think its any worse than it was 10 years ago, infact I think it was worse years ago! Most of the young drivers are aware of the rising costs of fuel & realise theres no point wasting there money driving erratically or round in circles for no reason.
    I think your being rather unfair saying all kids under 21 should only be allowed to drive cars going 55 mph, not all young driver are irresponsible!
    life may not be a party be while were here we might as well dance!!

Quote Originally Posted by BRIE View Post
    Most of the young drivers are aware of the rising costs of fuel & realise theres no point wasting there money driving erratically or round in circles for no reason.
    Despite some of the highest fuel costs in the country, that doesnt seem to have had any effect here.

It could be argued that the boy racers do a good job in supporting the economy.The more miles they drive the more fuel they buy, the more often they need to service their cars.They like to modify their cars hence buy accessories etc and pay to get them fitted.They burn out their tyres (on private land obviously) they need to buy more.As said earlier the amount of cars touring about wick and Thurso is a fraction of what there was 15 years ago, most likely because a night on the drink is now cheaper than a night driving about.
    W.A.T.P.

Can we send you some of ours then? A night on the drink here costs a bleeding fortune, and you have to watch out and not get mown down when staggering from the Georgian to the Torvhaug.

I believe the yoof neck a skinful (or nostril full) at home then head out when well lubricated.Keeps the cost down.
    W.A.T.P.

Tried that. But as not a yoof anymore, I tend to fall asleep and wake up on Sunday morning.....

I believe the yoof neck a skinful (or nostril full) at home then head out when well lubricated.Keeps the cost down.
    Is that before or after they skid their fartmobiles up and and down the same street a million times?

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Can we send you some of ours then? A night on the drink here costs a bleeding fortune, and you have to watch out and not get mown down when staggering from the Georgian to the Torvhaug.
    But Buckfast and White Lightening cider is as cheap as chips they tell me
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Tried that. But as not a yoof anymore, I tend to fall asleep and wake up on Sunday morning.....
    After going out on a Friday night?

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    Is that before or after they skid their fartmobiles up and and down the same street a million times?
    As long as they are driving within the confines of the law what is the problem?
    W.A.T.P.

Therein lies the problem....

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    After going out on a Friday night?
    It has almost been known!

Therein lies the problem....
    If they are hooning about then surely that is a matter for the police.Do the orcadian police turn a blind eye to motoring offences?
    W.A.T.P.

It has almost been known!
    I think you need more practice.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast