Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help Required from all gardeners

Default Help Required from all gardeners

Achvarasdal House Residential Home in Reay is looking for your support.

We are looking for volunteers to come and help to tidy up the gardens at Achvarasdal on Saturday 15th June 2013 (assuming the weather is fine!).

There will be various jobs available from basic gardening & weeding, to painting furniture and others.

Refreshments will be supplied for all volunteers.

If you are interested in helping, please either email vikki.brightman@crossreach.org.uk or phone 01847 811226 and ask for Vikki.

What a wonderful idea.

I hope you get lots of support.

My hubby is a retired horticultural engineer and would be happy to help with service and repair to any of your garden machinery if that would help.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

have posted on my facebook page for you and asked all to share locally

I would just like to say thank you to all those who have responded and all the help and assistance offered and given in all forms, but unfortunalty we have had to take the decision to cancel the gardening event due to the forecasted weather. We will reschedule and post when we have decided on a new date.

The offer of the machinery maintainance can be taken up at any time.... just pm me.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today