Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Have you ever wondered?

Default Have you ever wondered?

If a poster you get on well with on here is actually someone you dont get on with in real life? Or vice versa? Just a thought that came into my small brain x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

im sure there are many org users like that. A select few tend to hide behind their anonymity because im sure if they were known or behaved the same way to other in real life, the only way they would be able to access the org is when they would be using a laptop in hospital

No this has never bothered me at all. I know that quite a few Orgers know who I am and some don't. Personally I am not worried if people know who I am or not, but I am not about to post my Photograph either.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Well I use my real name so anyone who ever knew me when I was in Caithness can see what nonsense I'm talking. I only know the real identity of one other orger, and she's a relative. We see each other for a short visit once in a blue moon so we've no chance to fall out!
    I really hate being bipolar. It's awesome!!!

I form opinions of posts not posters as I have difficulty in joining all the posts of a poster into a well formed personality. I need that visual aspect of a relationship to kick off any sort of liking for another. Even so, I have difficulty in finding out if someone is friend or foe in real life as I can't read emotions in faces.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.