Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lawn help....

Default Lawn help....

Hi

I was wondering if anyone either knows someone or can recommend some products to improve my lawn. I'm no gardener, but my lawn has too much moss, dandelions, daisy's and even dock weeds. I have tried some spray on products to no effect, but each year its getting worse.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Co-op have a special offer on weed and feed just now, and it is very good.

Our garden was an awful mess of weeds and we got a bag of potassium intense fertilizer from W and A Geddes. It did look worse and burnt for a few weeks, but the grass came up lush and green. It needs to go down with a spreader to do the best job.

Hope this helps.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

thanks, might give it a try.

Hey we have a fantastic liquid fertiliser which won't burn out lawn but does require you to weed prior - it's applied with a knapsack - £59.99 does a 2.5 acre paddock treatment over 3 months so with a date on it of December 2014 will help your lawn over a couple of years. It's easy to apply and has fantastic results....more info here.... http://www.hilltophorsesltd.co.uk/ou...ertiliser.html