Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: * Miss Luna Glow Cleaning Services - Thurso *

Default * Miss Luna Glow Cleaning Services - Thurso *

Hello Thurso!

I am an experienced and energetic professional/domestic cleaner looking to bring my high standards to this beautiful town over the next few months. I can provide excellent references from previous private employers and am extremely trustworthy, with experience holding keys to shops, homes and schools.

My going rate will be £10 p/hour and I can promise an efficient and thorough job, in both domestic and business settings - be it for a one-off clean or for regular help. Please contact me by email, either through this site, or at: luna.glow@live.com. Alternatively, you can reach me on: 07554940920 (evening) or 01847 891 113 (daytime); please leave a message if I am unable to answer and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Miss Luna Glow
    x

Hello, will you be interested in some domestic cleaning in Halkirk area? You can contact me on 07967 552041 or 01847 839002. Many Thanks.