Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for Chinchillas

Default Looking for Chinchillas

Does anyone know of chinchilla breeders in the area?

Default chins

there is someone in lairg who breeds chins or pet at home may have some

Hi, I think there is someone in the town that actually does breed chins. I believe there is a person in Castletown looking for a home for two Chinchillas.

I'm assuming you've researched having a Chinchilla but just a reminder that they can live extremely long lives and can be quite destructive in that they must chew. My chinchilla lived until she was 16 and I had bites out of my couch, wires, skirting boards, even the plaster of the wall behind her cage when it accidentally got pushed too close!!!! However, they do give lots of love and are amazing animals to watch.

I assume it is rodent chinchilla and not rabbit chinchilla that you are looking for.

Default chin

Hi crustyroll do you have any further info on the chins in castletown who are looking to be homed?

Hi, if you pm me I will give you details of how to contact the person as he works with my husband.

Have a breeding pair in wick...Not breeding at the moment as thay have 1 from last year still with them.Will be removing baby soon so they shopuld be mating soon....Had a lovely female going for free but she was snapped up...Can pm me and i can certainly let you know when they have more.......