Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Building a garden from Scratch - Any recomendations?

Default Building a garden from Scratch - Any recomendations?

Im looking for a suitable company to help with my garden... I currently have no garden at all since building my house a couple of years ago and have finally bit the bullet, saved up some cash and decided to do something about it...

Is there any local companies that you would reccomend to come in and help me plan, build, and execute the whole thing...??

I obviously dont mind helping however the task is just way too daunting and large a scale for me to take on myself... I dont want to wait another couple of years to get it all done which is what would happen if I did it all... Not to mention prob trashing the house with a machine of some sort... Wife Agro...

Before i get my inbox full of pm's from individuals saying they will do it for me.

I want proper plans and designs made up, there will be machines required, The land round the house will need turned over, rolled and then planted with grass, lots of high fencing to be put up, decking/patio areas to do, paving, poly tunnel errection, trees and shrubs to be planted, and possibly even a pond...

Be aware this is a large project and I want it done right...

Anyone know anyone or a local company? or am i going to have to get a landscape gardener up fron Inverness to do all this??

Last edited by Torvaig; 01-May-13 at 11:20.

Default garden

try allan 07774993370 nordwall landscaping very friendly free quote and really reliable . hope this helps
    Last edited by Piggy1992; 01-May-13 at 12:49.

Thanks all for the recomendations so far...

Ive seen the business listings already and have noted down some numbers from there...

Was more, looking for people who have had work done by anyone from up here already, as recommendation from past customers says a lot when you are looking for a company to undertake a fairly big task like this.

Thanks again,

Default Garden

Allan Crowe Nordwall Landscaping 07774993370 excellent service look on facebook page for before and afters...

donss Guest