Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: mixed native trees and colourful hedging at budget prices

Default mixed native trees and colourful hedging at budget prices

TORRISDALE TUNNEL, SKERRAY (between Bettyhill & Tongue)
    A good time to get planting that shelter belt or even to screen off the neighbours!! mixed planting of white, red, pussy willow, rowan, alder, ash, poplar, bird cherry, green beech, elder, hazel, guelder rose, birch, wild cherry, hawthorn, blackthorn from as little as £2 or go for COLOUR hedging with red dogwood,purple berberis, forsythia, potentilla, yellow dogwood, flowering redcurrant from £2 per plant come up for a look - always open & self service
    07895073707/01641521860

Default shrubs

Hi,

How far on are your shrubs? I have a windy, seafront and can't seem to get small shrubs to thrive.

Hi there, I have a bit of a mix, the biggest pots will be hebes in 3litre @ £5. Forsythia and flowering currant is a good 60-80cm @ £4, potentilla about 20-30cm @ £2 - is the type of thing you're looking for? have a reasonable variety and can give you a list in the next few days if you would like? thanks for getting in touch

Ideally I am looking for shrubs to plant in a shady area

as well as the above possibly astilbe, smaller ground cover, aquilegia, dogwood, berberis, hosta