Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Odd job eddy

Wink Odd job eddy

No job to big or to small! All your gardening needs hedge trimming,grass cutting,cleaning guttering,power washing paths,drives,walls and roof and removal of unwanted waste please call eddy on 07849552404/01955604338 thank you

Default Garden tidied up?

Hi.

Sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Kcb.
    Last edited by KILTIECAULDBUM; 04-May-13 at 01:06.

Default Lovely Job

Hi, Just want to say thank you for such great work today. You have made a beautiful job of the mess that sat behind my pond and it now looks brilliant. Will recommend you to anyone that asks and will even show them my lovely new wall! Such tidy workers too and I will definitely call upon you again. Thanks again., ,
    Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans....

Hello,

I was wondering if I could ask for your services for my garden?

I live in Wick and the garden is approximately 5m x 5m and is quite overgrown. It is mostly long grass and weeds (no litter or stones or such) and I was wondering what sort of price it would be to strim it all back and then to weed-killer the lot of it?

Please pm me details (tried to pm you, but your inbox is full, must be kept busy!).

Thank you in advance,

James

Default Gardening

Hi, Can you tell me how much you charge per hour for gardening. Also, do you trim back tall trees?

NO JOB TO BIG NO JOB TO SMALL! All your gardening needs hedge trimming,grass cutting,cleaning guttering,power washing paths,drives,walls,patios and roofsremoval of unwanted waste Building of fencing,walls,building of sheds FREE QUOTES PLEASE CALL ON. 07879647380. 01955 606204

[QUOTE=ranger06;1039547]NO JOB TO BIG NO JOB TO SMALL! All your gardening needs hedge trimming,grass cutting,cleaning guttering,power washing paths,drives,walls,patios and roofsremoval of unwanted waste Building of fencing,walls,building of sheds FREE QUOTES PLEASE CALL ON. 07879647380.

Hi My garden has gone wild any chance of a tidy up I live in occumster 01593 721493 thanks humbug