Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: use it or louse it

happryharry Guest

Default use it or louse it

Use it or louse it, Pets, bits and pice's in wick has served wick folk and other for years now and are alway friendly and will help any one at any time, but thanks to you lot going to that so called other pet shop, that only wants to sell you what they want to, pets bits and pices's will shut soon, which will be a sad loss to wick as well as other parts of caithness.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, sorry if my spelling is none to good.

Isn't it better that the staff at Pets at home are checking to make sure that their customers really need what they are buying rather than just taking your money without a care.

People have a choice, they shop where they have a good selection and value for money whether that be a small private shop or a larger company.

We don't 'force' people to buy anything at Pets at Home, if people need help and advice we offer it to them.

Don't understand what you mean by we only sell what we want to, Pets at Home sell what people need to look after their animals!

happryharry Guest

yes you are well right i should have put it a bit diffrent thank you helping me see it that way

happryharry Guest

just one more thing please could you tell me were i would get my pet foods from if all the pet shops shut in caithness?????????

I agree it would be a sad loss if the pet shop in wick was to have to shut. I always use the pet shop for food and stuff required for my Hamsters, rabbits and dog. Most of the food I buy from the pet shop I would not be able to get from Pets at home. I hope the shop does not have to close.

The shop in Henrietta Street is all too good if you live close to it and do not need anything too heavy, as Pets @ Home is very convenient if you live on the other side of the town. But it is obvious that with the larger store and bigger range of products that Pets @ Home will attract a larger number of customers.

I live on the other side of the town from the pet shop but still go over to it. I would not say that the pets at home have that large a range of stuff as I said in my previous post most of the pet foods I buy are not in pets at home.

Well I buy my rabbit food and shavings from Geddes, River Street. Their prices are very good and I like to buy in bulk.

I only buy a few things from the pet shop and I prefer to go to Pets @ Home.

Quote Originally Posted by happryharry View Post
    Use it or louse it, Pets, bits and pice's in wick has served wick folk and other for years now and are alway friendly and will help any one at any time, but thanks to you lot going to that so called other pet shop, that only wants to sell you what they want to, pets bits and pices's will shut soon, which will be a sad loss to wick as well as other parts of caithness.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, sorry if my spelling is none to good.
    i take it now we have lost it,drove past earlier today and i am sure the sign in the window said closeing down so that will be another small company swallowed up by the bigger corporate company,and i am sure it wont be the last in wick or thurso

These big companies will always win in the end. This is the future for caithness. We all know it. Only a matter of time.
    Where will it all end? The human race will go too far one day

Default pet shop

if they all close i will take the step and open one for all you pet lovers

Unhappy

you saw right billy boy. She has no choice but to close down. The closing down sale started on saturday. It is a terrible shame to see it close!

i must say i used the shop alot got all my feed for all my pets from there and was always happy with the service sad to see it go