Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Help please

Question Help please

A few months ago someone very kindly gave me the address of a site that you could compare cameras [Numpty that I am have lost it} would very much appreciate if you could give me the address again thanks.

camera that I bought in April last year [Kodak] A name I thought you could trust gave up the ghost in mid December so no Xmas photos just know they are going to say it is not repairable under guarantee so am planning a new camera have my eye on a couple and would appreciate this address to compair cameras. thanxs
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

You could try these

http://www.cameras.co.uk/

http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/

'What Digital Camera' magazine has a reasonable review section. The problem with digital cameras, as with a lot of IT type technology, is that it will always be bigger, faster, cheaper, next week and there is a temptation to wait and see what is comming soon.

Hope you can choose wisely footie chick and we'll see the results on the org.
    Last edited by grumpyhippo; 21-Jan-07 at 22:29.
    Just when you think everythings fine, life slaps you in the face.

thanks grumpyhippo
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Quote Originally Posted by footie chick View Post
    A few months ago someone very kindly gave me the address of a site that you could compare cameras [Numpty that I am have lost it} would very much appreciate if you could give me the address again thanks.

camera that I bought in April last year [Kodak] A name I thought you could trust gave up the ghost in mid December so no Xmas photos just know they are going to say it is not repairable under guarantee so am planning a new camera have my eye on a couple and would appreciate this address to compair cameras. thanxs
    I would still return it under guarantee and if its not repairable they have to replace it the only thing what will void the guarantee if you have damaged it
    if i was you i would return and who knows u might even get a newer model. kodak is a good camera u have been unlucky

Did return it got it back fixed on Friday. delighted thanks
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.