Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Margaret Thatcher

Hatred is a zero calorie diet. It provides no sustenance for the body, and about the same for the soul. as for climate change - one person's "lack of understanding" is anothers "binding vision".

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    You seem to be under the misapprehension that we live in a Presidency. We do not elect Prime Ministers, we elect political parties.
    Not this nonsense, a-g-a-i-n, Flynn. The Party elects its leader and having done so, the voters choose whether, or not, to elect them. In my example, for 12 years the voters and Party chose Blair, despite his refusal to change any of MH's policies. He knew when he was on to a winner. They all do ....... still!

Hope they're going to give us all a day off. If we're paying to put the evil old hag in the ground then we should get the day off.
    I hope for her sake she's cremated. From what I've heard people threatening to do, they'd have to surround her grave with high security fences and a sewage works!
    Last edited by secrets in symmetry; 09-Apr-13 at 13:06. Reason: tense change and unfortunate typo lol!

I fought while the hag was alive and in power. I marched with the miners, I stood in Trafalgar Square and watched in dismay as police on horseback bludgeoned innocent people. What did you do?

I'll dance on her grave and a do lot more than just dance as soon as I have the chance.
    I cheered the police.

I particularly enjoyed the mounted charges, very entertaining.
    Last edited by ducati; 09-Apr-13 at 12:30.

Quote Originally Posted by macadamia View Post
    Hatred is a zero calorie diet. It provides no sustenance for the body, and about the same for the soul. as for climate change - one person's "lack of understanding" is anothers "binding vision".
    Funny you should say that, seeing as it was Thatcher who introduced the need to combat global warming into the political arena.
    Radical, Man!

I've seen what you've written about climate change - the simple fact that you don't understand is as clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by M Swanson View Post
    Not this nonsense, a-g-a-i-n, Flynn. The Party elects its leader and having done so, the voters choose whether, or not, to elect them. In my example, for 12 years the voters and Party chose Blair, despite his refusal to change any of MH's policies. He knew when he was on to a winner. They all do ....... still!
    In all the years I've been a voter, I've never yet had a ballot paper asking to vote for anyone for the position of prime minister.
    Radical, Man!

Oh! Puleeeeeeze, Flynn. Whoever said you, or anyone else, ever has? Doh!

Oh! Puleeeeeeze, Flynn. Whoever said you, or anyone else, ever has? Doh!

You did, in post #168. Has all that nonsense in the Daily Hate addled your brain so much you've already forgotten what you wrote just a few minutes ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn
    You seem to be under the misapprehension that we live in a Presidency. We do not elect Prime Ministers, we elect political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad old Daily Mail believing biddy Swanson
    Not this nonsense, a-g-a-i-n, Flynn. The Party elects its leader and having done so, the voters choose whether, or not, to elect them.
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    I cheered the police.

Me too, Ducati. I will always choose the rule of Law, over mob rule.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    I cheered the police.

A scots Tory who supported the poll tax. Is there anything lower?
    Radical, Man!

SiS says I don't understand climate change (his superior judgment) so I'm not allowed to have opinions on Margaret Thatcher. Now, which part of the playground am I still allowed in, SiS? Be off with you, before I get my water-pistol out!

SiS says I don't understand climate change (his superior judgment) so I'm not allowed to have opinions on Margaret Thatcher. Now, which part of the playground am I still allowed in, SiS? Be off with you, before I get my water-pistol out!
    Your vociferous lack of understanding of climate change is symptomatic of Tory philosphy - it was a simple observation, that's all.

You did, in post #168. Has all that nonsense in the Daily Hate addled your brain so much you've already forgotten what you wrote just a few minutes ago?
    Last word on this nonsense, Flynn. I vote for a Party and the Leader of that Party. If I didn't approve of the elected chief, I would not vote for that Party. Take for example, if Hesletine had ever succeeded in his treachery to replace MH. Would I have voted for the Tory Party. No way, Hosea. It's what most people do when they decide where to place their vote. Do you really believe, that millions of Labour supporters rejected Blair, or did they suck up to him, d'ya think? Was he not as popular as he and millions of others thought he was? I'm excluding the tactical voting Commies, Trots, of course.

Cut out the silly DM nonsense Flynn. It's much too juvenile and I thought you worthy of a little bit better behaviour. But, I could be wrong, of course.

A scots Tory who supported the poll tax. Is there anything lower?
    yes, a grave dancing moron

Game, set and match, mi16. Sadly, I have to spread it!

On that note, I'm away for lunch and then work.

Three elections, first won through outright racism to fend off the National Front, the second won through outright jingoism, the third through bribery by selling houses at knock down prices.
    No Flynn, you are incorrect.
    Three electrions, all won via the UK voting system.

Last word on this nonsense, Flynn. I vote for a Party and the Leader of that Party. If I didn't approve of the elected chief, I would not vote for that Party. Take for example, if Hesletine had ever succeeded in his treachery to replace MH. Would I have voted for the Tory Party. No way, Hosea. It's what most people do when they decide where to place their vote. Do you really believe, that millions of Labour supporters rejected Blair, or did they suck up to him, d'ya think? Was he not as popular as he and millions of others thought he was? I'm excluding the tactical voting Commies, Trots, of course.

Cut out the silly DM nonsense Flynn. It's much too juvenile and I thought you worthy of a little bit better behaviour. But, I could be wrong, of course.
    I've never voted for any party based on their leader. Like most intelligent non-Daily Mail/Sun/Express readers I look at their policies and manifestos and then decide which party gets my vote.
    Radical, Man!

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    yes, a grave dancing moron
    We'll see about that when a politician you despise dies.
    Radical, Man!

We'll see about that when a politician you despise dies.
    You will be in your grave first Flynn, as it will not happen.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast