Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paintball

Lightbulb Paintball

i'm looking to start a Paintballing team.
    we will train at wicked paintball as a team i will work with the site to reduce the costs of playing and help team members to get there own kit.
    we will play at some of the big paintballing games thoughtout the year and will play in inverness regularly.
    paintball is a lot cheaper when you have your own kit and belong to a team.
    we will work with a team in inverness to get to events down south.
    i look forward to playing with you.

peter
    Last edited by pjyemail; 09-Jan-07 at 20:40.

Default Paintball Club In Caithness

I understand that Wick-ed Paintball itself is aiming shortly to set up a club for members and that a range of discounts will be on offer to over 12s and adults.

To get more details contact Wick-ed Paintball - for contact details see here -
    http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/...ss.php?id=1417

i will be working on this with paul of wicked paintball.

Just out of Interest what type of paintball are you talking about? Recball, woodsball, fastball etc. What competitons are you planning down south ? Rough ages of your team ?

woodsball/ scenario, team ages will need to be checked with wicked, i will be looking at the following big games

July 15th: 'NAM' @ SPC (Fenwick E. Renfrewshire)
    August 26: "Dr Who" @ Scotch Corner (Teeside)
    and others if we can arrange Transport etc

Walk on days at
    Tazball (Farr Inverness)
    SPC (Fenwick E. Renfrewshire)

i am planing a day at wicked Paintball this sunday if i can get numbers if you want to come please get back to me, the more the better.

are you a kit owner
    Last edited by pjyemail; 18-Jan-07 at 13:42.

I'd like to try for your team but I'm worried about the pain? If I get padded up will it be ok. My boyfriend has a gun so I could get a shot of it. Any advice please

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'd like to try for your team but I'm worried about the pain? If I get padded up will it be ok. My boyfriend has a gun so I could get a shot of it. Any advice please
    yes you can wear extra padding, baggy is best. what gun has you boyfriend have. if i can get more people for sunday you can come along the day will be wicked standard charges however i think he will do deals for people with own kit. i will be contacting him tomorrow with numbers and to discuss things.

Yes I do have an array of goodies at my exposal Might just take you up on that Sunday offer. I'm interested in that SPC game looks interesting.

Woodsball & scenario just my thing

as for sunday i have not got the numbers for this day howevery if you want to play at wick-ed paintball please contact paul of wicked on

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/...ss.php?id=1417