Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: lenses wanted

Default lenses wanted

I'm on the look out for lenses to fit canon 600d if anyone is selling, want to upgrade from basic kit

i have the following lense which i am thinking about selling? this is a magnificent lens and very compact.

Canon EF 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 DO IS USM Lens

£1099.00
    In Stock

Order within 33 hours 13 minutes
    for Delivery on Tuesday 19th March

With its multi-layer diffractive optical (DO) element, Image Stabilisation (IS) and Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM) technologies, the EF 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 DO IS USM is a celebration of precision optics. The lens sets new standards in compact size and high image quality. IS technology allows razor sharp images at lower shutter speeds, while rear focusing USM delivers fast, silent auto focus. The 70-300mm DO IS Lens is supplied with a Canon ET-65B lens hood. As this lens features a Canon EF (Electro-Focus) lens mount, you can use this lens on a Canon full-frame camera (Such as the 1D X, 5D Mk III, 6D etc.) and a cropped sensor (APS-C) camera with EF-S mount (EG. 350D, 7D, 550D, 60D etc.).
    Scottish by birth, British by law,Highlander by the grace of God.