Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: paddy on bondi beach.

Default paddy on bondi beach.

Paddy, who was on holiday from Ireland on Bondi beach couldn't seem to make it with any of the girls.So he asked

the local lifeguard for some advice. Mate, it's obvious,' says the lifeguard, 'you're wearing them old baggy swimming trunks that make ya look like an old geezer.

They're years outta style. You're best bet is to grab yourself a pair of Speedos - about two

sizes too small and drop a fist-sized potato down inside 'em. I'm tellin' ya mate...you'll have

all the babes ya want!'

The following weekend, Paddy hits the beach with his spanking new tight Speedos,

and his fist-sized potato. Everybody on the beach was disgusted as he walked by,

covering their faces, turning away, and laughing, looking sick! So Paddy went back

to the lifeguard again and asked him, 'What's wrong now?' JAHEESUS!' said the lifeguard,

'Maaaaate. ...........The potato goes in the front!'

LOL. You'll probably raise a few PC heckles with this one Jacko, but I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by M Swanson View Post
    LOL. You'll probably raise a few PC heckles with this one Jacko, but I really enjoyed it.
    are they really that prude here?? .....goodness , it s only a joke.

Not just here, Jacko. They're everywhere!