Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: nine words that women use.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default nine words that women use.

(1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' , that will bring on a 'whatever')

(8) Whatever : Is a woman's way of saying GO TO HELL

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Just one word from me Jacko. Whatever!

Just so we're all equal Jacko : -

Five Words That Men Use :

1. "Tomorrow" :
    tomorrow never, ever happens ... still waiting !
    2. "I know" : no you don't !!!! You don't have a "Scoobies"; but it sounds good to you !
    3. "Can't" : extended to "Can't be bothered" !!
    4. "No Problem" : then why all the "curses" when you're doing it !!??
    5. "S'Ok" : how the blazes do you know it's "OK" if you haven't listened in the first place !!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

wow . dont ya all take it sooo personal .. just a joke you know,

I know Jacko .... DUH !! The massive clue was that you put this thread in the "Joke" section !! LOL

(I was joking too !! Tee Hee Hee !)
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Me too, Jacko. Mind you, at least three in your list holds true C, but what's "Scoobies?" New one on me.