Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Recent timelapses

Thumbs up Recent timelapses

Im from bony Bettyhill originally, but currently residing out in Pemberton (B.C Canada) near Whistler.

Myself and my friend decided to take a few days to make a short edit for a Burton snowboard competition, I got onboard to help out with the time lapses. Defiantly the coldest, physically enduring conditions i've timelapsed in to-date! Most of the locations had to be ski'ed to and then hiked up, whilst lugging two camera setups, in VERY cold conditions and deep snow! Good fun, but harsh going at times - especially when your hands freeze to tripod legs/gear, or when weather is not on your side when working to a deadline with a certain concept in mind!

Concept idea, filmed, timelapsed, edited, and track composed (from fresh) in 7 days. Good learning curves!

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativei...5dac89642d/853
    www.pearlofage.com - Timelapse & Cinematography

Great time lapses thank you for sharing on the ORG.

Those hills a bit bigger than Ben Loyal?

Regards AK.
    "The young become the old mysteries do unfold" Bernard Lghner

Thanks for looking!

Ayeeeeeee ... just a little bit Ben Hope if I remember is around about 3000ft. Mt Currie (mountain infront of my flat) is 8500ft! Beautiful part of the world here in west Canada, but still cant beat the dynamics back home in the Highlands!
    www.pearlofage.com - Timelapse & Cinematography

Wow! I really love timelapse photography. That's some truly inspiring work!
    Gordon Mackay http://www.gordonmac.com/

Nice cut, well done. Congrats to a person in red coat for dedication by standing still and freezing during shooting time lapse sequence.

Really like it, esspecialy idea with a reflection in a helmet visor.
    Regards
    Maciek

Superb, many thanks for sharing. Keep em coming.

Excellent. The timelapse photography is very innovative and fun. I love it very much.