Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Too much Whisky!!

Default Too much Whisky!!

Just to thank the fabulous audience at Thurso's street party from the band Whisky who thought it was a great night and was amazed at how well we faired with the weather. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Great overall organisation and technical assistance from Isaac's PA team, Darrens's Lighting/Electrical Team and the event organisers & Sponsors.

Also superb support from band Redwal (spelling?) and all the pipers.

Good to see the spirit of New Year shine out over such a large, good spirited crowd.

Well done. (Give yourself a clap).
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Glad you had a great time in Thurso lastnight.
    Over here on Skye there were no street partys anywhere .There's a wonderful community spirit alive and kicking up there.You are lucky.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Glad you had a great time in Thurso lastnight.
    Over here on Skye there were no street partys anywhere .There's a wonderful community spirit alive and kicking up there.You are lucky.
    I've never seen sunshine in Skye??? it's always rained heavilly

Aye the gig was a laugh, a cold long & exceptionally hard slog over 3-4 days in total but it was worth it to see approximately 8000 watts of power booming out in Thurso whilst the major televised parties cancelled due to wheather. I did hear that Aberdeen & Dundee had street parties so Thurso & Wick didn't have the only parties in the country, nevermind we had a big PA

happy new year folks
    Cjnr

just to say thank you whiskey for making new year 2007 so enjoyable never would i of thought standing at the townsclock in the cold wind and rain would be so much fun, your band made me dance in the street. I must also point out the young lass shondie i think she is called from redwall did a brill job.

Well done whiskey you were really good at the street party, It was a good crack . Apart from the prat who climed the lampost and nearly broke the christamas lighting attached to the lampost . It makes me wonder how some peoples minds work with to much drink and high spirt.

Micky boy was pleased

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by mickey boy View Post
    Well done whiskey you were really good at the street party, It was a good crack . Apart from the prat who climed the lampost and nearly broke the christamas lighting attached to the lampost . It makes me wonder how some peoples minds work with to much drink and high spirt.

Micky boy was pleased
    climbing a lamp post huh.................missed that