Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Female Guinea Pig Wanted or Small rabbit

Unhappy Female Guinea Pig Wanted or Small rabbit

Can someone please help me out, Yet another of my female guinea pigs has died leaving me with only one and she looks depressed, Does anyone have a female guinea pig or small rabbit either for sale or unwanted.

rich62_uk Guest

We bought a hamster for our daughter at Christmas and it gave birth to five more, you would be more than welcome to all five ........ .

Quote Originally Posted by rich62_uk View Post
    We bought a hamster for our daughter at Christmas and it gave birth to five more, you would be more than welcome to all five ........ .

hi rich thanks for the reply but i think my guinea pig would flatten the poor little things(she is on the large side)

My bunny gave birth and we have two babies that will need rehoming in about 6 weeks time if that any use to you they cute and cuddly. they english lops black and white spotted. justine

Mant thanks to those that have replied and pm'd, We got 2 little guinea pigs to keep her happy now