Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Eukanuba Puppy/Junior Food

Default Eukanuba Puppy/Junior Food

Hi, i have a 15Kg bag of eukanuba puppy/junior food for medium sized breeds for sale, i picked it up by mistake - was supposed to get large breed bag!!! A small amount has been taken out as it was all i had and my 9 week old pup was very very hungry!!!

Will sell for £20 - cost £39.99 from pets at home.

PM if interested or telephone 07881958593.

Please tell anyone you know about this offer if they feed their puppies on Eukanuba or anyone expecting a litter soon.

If you don't manage to sell it I'm sure the SSPCA would welcome it.

Default puppy food

Hi yes that is the other option although we tried to donate wet puppy food to them before and they wouldnt accept it as they had no puppies in at the time!!!

If no one contacts us in a week or so we will contact SSPCA and see if they will take it, i would hate it to go to waste - it is a good quality dog food.

Quote Originally Posted by dawncw View Post
    Hi yes that is the other option although we tried to donate wet puppy food to them before and they wouldnt accept it as they had no puppies in at the time!!!

If no one contacts us in a week or so we will contact SSPCA and see if they will take it, i would hate it to go to waste - it is a good quality dog food.
    Hope you didn't think I was being cheeky suggesting this.

It is a good food and I hope you get someone to buy it soon.

I will ask around for you.

Default puppy food

Hi liz no sorry if it came across like that, i didnt think it was cheeky at all.

Thanks thatd be great, thanks

Dawn