Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: photo editing

Default photo editing

hi all. I was pondering about buying a camera just before the Xmas to which I have finally got round to doing. I bought myself a Panasonic bridge camera as I thought its a good starter which it is. but the thing now though is which is the best editing suite for using on my laptop to edit my photos. nothing fancy for just now just something for a starter. and what company's are the best to send pics to if I need to enlarge then and so fourth
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Quote Originally Posted by telfordstar View Post
    hi all. I was pondering about buying a camera just before the Xmas to which I have finally got round to doing. I bought myself a Panasonic bridge camera as I thought its a good starter which it is. but the thing now though is which is the best editing suite for using on my laptop to edit my photos. nothing fancy for just now just something for a starter. and what company's are the best to send pics to if I need to enlarge then and so fourth
    Go to this web site to download legitimate free copies of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and or Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0. Don't forget to make a note of the given serial numbers.

http://www.free-stuff.co.uk/Free_Ado...load_Links.php

nirofo.

Just over 10 hours to go.....

Giveaway of the Day - Photo Toolbox 1.12.3.1
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by nirofo View Post
    Go to this web site to download legitimate free copies of Adobe Photoshop CS2 and or Adobe Photoshop Element 5.0. Don't forget to make a note of the given serial numbers.

http://www.free-stuff.co.uk/Free_Ado...load_Links.php

nirofo.
    Hi, do you know if that programme allows you to reduce the pixel size for e mail and website use ? I used a programme a few years ago that had that and the ability to do things like 'find edges' and make multi borders. Thank you.
    Images of Spain can be seen at valspages.com

Quote Originally Posted by arana negra View Post
    Hi, do you know if that programme allows you to reduce the pixel size for e mail and website use ? I used a programme a few years ago that had that and the ability to do things like 'find edges' and make multi borders. Thank you.
    Simple answer... Yes... That is one of the most basic features that any half decent photo editing software will have.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."