Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Is There any horses/ponies out there that me and my sister could ride and help with ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is There any horses/ponies out there that me and my sister could ride and help with ?

Hiya , Me and me 15 year old sister really love horses and we have been riding for years but has seemed to stopped , we are very confident riders we can control a horse and do all the basics of riding and more so we are wondering if any horse owners would let us ride and help with the horse/pony if u have a horse and u would like us to help out just pm me xxx thankyouu

Why don't you go out to marions at Achalone, my daughter used to go there every sunday for the day when she was younger

Hi I have a 14.3 mare She is not rideable at the moment but I am planning to back her come summer. But u are welcome to come and get to know her in the mean time where abouts are u. How big are u and your sister height and weight plz.