Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dog Behaviourist

Question Dog Behaviourist

Hi there, dont know if anyone can help. I am looking for a Dog Behaviourist in Caithness. I was advised to try one with my dog at the Vets. They said it used to be a Sally Marshall but she no longer did it but there was a man that had taken over but they could not remember his name. Can any one tell me who he is and how to contact.

Thanks in advance.

Dave ashburn is good as he used to train the police dogs ...and has trained dogs as PAT dogs etc...
    He may be able to help you out!
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!

Thanks Dadie, I am aware of Dave Ashpool as I did search and rescue training with one of my dogs with him. He is a great dog trainer but it is a behaviourist that I am looking for.

That would be me...I'll PM you :-)

Thanks Stefan.
    I would like to apologise and correct my comment above. I though that Dave was just a dog trainer as that was what I was told in the vets. But I have been messaged and informed that Dave is infact a trained behaviouist. Sorry.

Hi StefanI have sent you a pm thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    That would be me...I'll PM you :-)
    lI have just read your message on the org and wonder if you would be able to see my Labrador. Can you please give me more details of what you do, prices and availability. Many thanks.

Hi this is my email leam2375@googlemail.com, I have a 8 month old collie, he has a lot of issues can u contact me so I can explain more. Thanks Liam