Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Our Christmas Eve Chaotic Walk Caught on Video

Default Our Christmas Eve Chaotic Walk Caught on Video

My parents came to stay with us for Christmas with their Lab Nell, we decided to go for a relaxing christmas eve stroll with my dog too, the dogs had to be on longlines due to the sheep (dogs aren't used to the sheep yet) and this is what happened

Hope this is ok to post mods?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgcJv7zc_Zw
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

Great video wish, what fun the dogs were having, you and your family too, very funny and enjoyable to watch, thanks for sharing it.

It looks like you had loads of fun
    Think the dogs enjoyed there walk too
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Smile

Needed the laugh!

Thanks ever so much for sharing it.

Those long leads looked like they were so tangles that it would take days to unravel, but a few bounces the other way and they were all free. Amazing!
    I was giggling away and had to show Dave what I was laughing at. Thanks for sharing that.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain