Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Novel '76' Free on Kindle from Amazon for 5 days only from Christmas Day

Default Novel '76' Free on Kindle from Amazon for 5 days only from Christmas Day

Just to say I've made my second novel, '76', which was the most successful I've written to date, free on Kindle from the Amazon bookstore for 5 days only.
    This runs from Christmas Day, so if you've got a new Kindle, just go into the Amazon bookstore and download '76' by Gordon MacLeod for free.
    Happy Christmas!

Cheers for that, I'm off to have a squizz!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/76-ebook/dp/...6516078&sr=1-1

I just love how Amazon deliver it straight to my kindle in a split second, never ceases to amaze me lol
    Last edited by Julia; 26-Dec-12 at 11:05. Reason: to add URL
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Thanks Gordon - downloaded in the blink of an eye

Thank you very much. I've grabbed it too.

You're very welcome! The free offer runs to the end of the 29th of December. Best Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    Cheers for that, I'm off to have a squizz!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/76-ebook/dp/...6516078&sr=1-1

I just love how Amazon deliver it straight to my kindle in a split second, never ceases to amaze me lol
    I haven't downloaded the book, but I know the place in the photo in Julia's link. There are fabulous views across to the island from the upstairs rooms in those houses.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    I haven't downloaded the book, but I know the place in the photo in Julia's link. There are fabulous views across to the island from the upstairs rooms in those houses.
    Yes Arran is such a beautiful place, though the novel does visit some more familiar places to Org readers too.

The free download offer of the novel '76' by Gordon MacLeod from Amazon for Kindle finishes tonight, 29th December.

I hope you enjoy it should you get the chance to do so.

Best Wishes.

I don't have a Kindle, but thanks for your generous offer anyway.

I couldn't remember the name of the island last night - it's Holy Island.

Quote Originally Posted by secrets in symmetry View Post
    I don't have a Kindle, but thanks for your generous offer anyway.

I couldn't remember the name of the island last night - it's Holy Island.
    Yes that's right, the Holy Isle was known as St.Molaise's island, and it was that saint whose name was the basis for the name of the village of Lamlash on Arran where the houses are situated, called Hamilton Terrace, which look out onto the Holy Isle.

King Haco of Norway's Viking fleet sheltered in that bay before the Battle of Largs in 1263.

Nowadays the Holy Isle is now a Tibetan Buddhist Retreat/Project and enjoys a less dramatic history!

(As a complete side issue should you want to read any book in Kindle in the future, you don't need a Kindle as you can download it to your computer).

Best Wishes for 2013!

I have also read Just a Little Drop More. Really enjoyed both any more on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Lingland View Post
    I have also read Just a Little Drop More. Really enjoyed both any more on the way?
    Sorry for the slow reply as I was out of the County until tonight.

I'm glad you liked them.
    (Do feel free to leave a review on Amazon, as it helps other readers decide if they're worth reading).

Yes watch out for, 'Beyond the Tree at Mamre', which if all goes well will be out around early June; maybe even a wee bit before.

Best Wishes and a Happy New Year to you!