Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: RIP, Dieter Tuerlinckx, countryside ranger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default RIP, Dieter Tuerlinckx, countryside ranger

Just want to post this as there are many people out there who knew Dieter through his job as a ranger, but I have no way to contact...
    Dieter died suddenly, at home, in his bed, on the morning of 21/12. We have no idea what happened but suspect he may have had a hidden heart problem (??). He was 38 years old.
    He's leaving behind his beloved 7 year old daughter and 4 week old son. He will be greatly missed.

I'm not sure yet, but not planning to do a formal service here in Caithness, as his family and old friends are in Belgium, but may organise a 'saying goodbye walk', for whoever wants to come, as that would have been his style. Will post details.

Thoughts are with his family.x

I'm stunned... I was with Dieter just last Sunday on his walk at Achvarasdal. A great guy.

Stunned. He was a great guy, met him through Caithness Critters that was. Thoughts are with his family at this terribly sad time.
    As one door shuts, another one slams in your face.

Stunned he was a great Guy Met him with different organizations My heartfelt sympathy to his wife & Daughter whom I have also met

Really nice guy - he'll be much missed. Thoughts are of family and friends RiP

So sad to have left such young children, sympathy to his family
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come