Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso college Hair & Beauty Salon

Default Thurso college Hair & Beauty Salon

Just wondering if anyone has ever used the hair & beauty salon at Thurso college as I was considering booking an appointment?

If so, what was the finished result like and are the students supervised whilst conducting treatments?
    Live the Life

Been a few times, they are supervised and I have always been happy with the results. I have lost the number so could you let me have it please as I could do with a new look.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

All hair and beauty students are fully supervised and they use the best of products and equipment, better than some salons in caithness. Prices are VERY reasonable too. It may take slightly longer than an experienced pair of hands but you will get exactly what you ask for. To book an appointment call 01847 890000.

That is the phone number for Caithness FM! Number for College is 01847 889000
    Everyone's a critic ...............

sorry, always get mixed up! but yeah i would recommend the salon to anyone who hasn't been before. they are closed over christmas and first salon starts back on the 14th of january 2013

I have always thought about going ...but never have!
    Where exactly is it?
    OK before the smart comments I know it will be at the college!
    And what hours is it open (as I have a short window of time to get things done) so I can plan kids stuff(so child free) around getting my eyebrows under submission for example.
    Life is too short to spend it in beige underwear!