Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: TESCO's NOT!

Default TESCO's NOT!

Went to puchase a bottle of Old Pulteney Liquer from Bin Ends in Wick ( lovely stuff, especially in a rusty nail).
    £12.99 to you sir, thanks very much. In TESCO's next day i noticed the same bottle £19.99!
    I kent his faither

Quote Originally Posted by Camra View Post
    Went to puchase a bottle of Old Pulteney Liquer from Bin Ends in Wick ( lovely stuff, especially in a rusty nail).
    £12.99 to you sir, thanks very much. In TESCO's next day i noticed the same bottle £19.99!
    How did it get there?

yeah its tesco crap prices very much this year there tesco oldpoultny gift two half bottles 35cl is 49-99 in tesco what a rip with think will stay with my glenmorangie 12 yr old lol
    BORN TO BE FREE AND WILD

Did you compare the price of all the drinks in Bin End. Tesco's will never be the cheapest for everything. The org's favourite don't even sell it and so can't compare the price with them. These have it at £16.99 http://www.masterofmalt.com/distille...sky-distillery + postage.

If I was you I would put the subject Bin End's and praise them for their pricing, not have a how bad tesco's are. then you would be supporting a locally owned trader. Mind tesco's employ many more people than bin end's and therefore help the local economy more. just saying

Gerry's right on this one. Tesco aren't always going to be cheaper.

It's great that you had a positive experience with a local trader though, and that really should be the focus of this post.

Positivity, man! Positivity!