Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: pointless carpark

I don't think it has alleviated the problem at all! All they do now is park round the side,or across the street beside the hairdresser,people just seem incapable of using the carpark!some just ignore the lines and park anyway,the other day there were 2 young mums chatting while one had parked up on the corner of the pavement. I dont mind people who genuinely can't walk far,but sheer laziness isn't an excuse! It's seems to be a case of pointless yellow lines more than pointless car parks! Money would gave been better Spent getting a lollipop person to patrol the school crossings x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Accident studies show that general lackadaisical behaviour does lead to accidents. For every accident there may be 100 near misses or more pointing the way. So just because this has not caused an accident does not mean it is not leading to one. By the way if there is an accident due to inconsiderate parking the driver of the parked vehicle could be liable. So make sure if you take photos and get the numbers of badly parked cars.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456